Dr. Al Wesley has teamed up with Planmecca and Dentis to offer you and your office team, Dental Implant training in the following areas:
1. Guided Implant Surgery
2. Case Planning and Presentation from a digital standpoint
3. Smile In A Day (All-on-4) from start to final restoration
Dental Implant Training Objectives:
- Learn and effectively utilize the most advanced and the least invasive technique of tooth replacement
- Learn to achieve prosthodontically-favorable implant positioning using emerging techniques
- Reduce complications associated with malpositioned implants
- Increase auxiliary staff’s comfort and competence in implant placement assistance
- Increase patient satisfaction by providing esthetic and functional solutions for missing teeth
- Increase patient satisfaction and practitioner success with single provider care management
Why choose Dr. Wesley for Dental Implant training?
Dr. Wesley was formally trained in Prosthodontics and graduated from Indiana University in 1990. He has held teaching positions at University of Detroit Dental School and Wayne County Community College. Combining his prosthodontic training, his years of practicing implant dentistry and the most advanced implant techniques makes him the perfect candidate to guide you in implementing these implant procedures into your own practice.
Dr. Wesley utilizes the latest diagnostic tools to create surgical guides for exact implant placement. Implants can now be placed in areas that were once uncertain. The end result is a higher success rate for all implant procedures. Dr. Wesley has found that integrating these techniques provides a comprehensive approach to diagnosing, treatment planning, fabricating and maintaining the dental needs of each patient regardless of the eventual implant procedure performed. Ultimately, this method has raised the standard of care he can provide in his own practice. He now wants to share his knowledge and experience with you.
Please call 248-601-4460 for our 2016 Course Dates and additional information.
CE credits available. Sponsored by Planmecca and Dentis.