Benefits of Implant-Supported Crowns
- Looks, feels and performs similar to your natural tooth
- Does not compromise your adjacent teeth to support a bridge
- Preserves surrounding bone (replaces tooth root)*
- Prevents bone collapse and jaw line recession*
- Oral care same as a natural tooth
- Restores a more secure biting ability than a removable denture
- Restores self-confidence and appearance
- Immediately functioning teeth
*Claims based on previous studies and case reports
What is involved in the Implant-Supported Crown Procedure?
When you have a failing tooth and both the tooth and root are damaged, Dr. Wesley, will carefully evaluate and determine if you are a good candidate for an implant-supported crown. In this case, only one implant is needed. Timing is determined by each particular case but once the implant has been surgically placed, a crown is designed, fabricated and placed over the implant as a single unit. This implant solution looks and functions just like a natural tooth. The result is immediate. Full functioning teeth and renewed confidence! Make an appointment today to see if you are a candidate for this life-enhancing Implant procedure.