Benefits of Implant-Supported Bridge or Partial Denture
- Looks, feels and performs similar to your natural teeth
- Does not compromise your adjacent teeth to support a bridge
- Preserves surrounding bone (replaces tooth root)*
- Bridge attaches securely to implants
- Prevents bone collapse and jaw line recession*
- Restores a more secure biting ability than a removable denture
- Eliminates recurrent wear around prepared teeth
- Improves appearance and self-esteem
*Claims based on previous studies and case reports
What is involved in the Implant-Supported Bridge or Partial Denture Procedure?
When you have failing multiple teeth and both the teeth and roots are damaged, Dr. Wesley, will carefully evaluate and determine if you are a good candidate for an implant-supported bridge or partial denture. In this case, 2-3 implants are generally used. Timing is determined by each particular case but once the implants have been surgically placed, an implant bridge with individual units (teeth) is designed, fabricated and then placed over the implants. This implant solution looks and functions just like your natural teeth. The result is immediate. Full functioning teeth and renewed confidence! Make an appointment today to see if you are a candidate for this life-enhancing Implant procedure.